Yesterday was rocketcar day 11. #FailWhale (started at yesterday midnight after a party) made it with seconds to spare and wetpaint. I tied it together with wool on the starting line. We still had lift off and made it 4 or 5m down the track before taking out one of the spectators with a spectacular rocket fart. Now the severely scorched arse of a #failwhale retires to our house.
What’s inside the box?
- RT @PRI_US_EU: The #RetailRobotics & #AI Conference will feature speakers from: Lumenora, the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon Univers…... 23 hours ago
- The best robots or robotics at #CES2018 ? Take a look! ow.ly/BEJ030hOCsA... 3 days ago
- RT @pjf: Omg. The New Zealand Traffic Authority is setting up parrot play-gyms to distract kea who have been stealing traffic cones and usi…... 5 days ago
- RT @svrobo: Can't make it to Mega Hardware Meetup on Dec 12? Then join us for AWESOME #Bots&Beer at Kindred.AI on Dec 13 https://t.co/WL3vb…... 5 days ago
- Congratulations to Dr Kirstin Ferguson @kirstinferguson for @CelebratingWom which is going to become a book! And pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 1 month ago
all up1 SWORD 2 SWORDS 3 SWORDS 4 SWORDS 5 SWORDS Aesthetics AI Anarchy art being awesome Children Creativity Culture cyborgs dreamy Embodiment Family Fashion Feminism Fighting Football fun geek kids fun stuff robots Geek Stuff gender Grrr Grumpy hands off our internet unless you bring fatter pipes history technology gender research Human-Robot Relations Ideas just think about it just thinking about stuff is underated in the technology industry making stuff Me Motherhood Music Newtown no damn idea Non-humans Philosophy pop culture Punk really? robot fun Robots Science SciFi Sex sexy ideas funny Sport state i'm in Stupidity Surfing Suzuki Sword Awards Tae Kwondo Technology tech porn Telling It Like It Is Thinking Twitter Unfinished Violin weird shit i think of Whatever what were you thinking with added awesome Women in Tech Women Warriors wondering Writing wtf? yay kids! Zeitgeist