Yesterday was rocketcar day 11. #FailWhale (started at yesterday midnight after a party) made it with seconds to spare and wetpaint. I tied it together with wool on the starting line. We still had lift off and made it 4 or 5m down the track before taking out one of the spectators with a spectacular rocket fart. Now the severely scorched arse of a #failwhale retires to our house.
What’s inside the box?
- RT @chr1sa: Two in construction, two in drones, two in autonomous cars twitter.com/newsycombinato…... 9 hours ago
- RT @soledadobrien: This times one million: twitter.com/edgeofsports/s…... 1 day ago
- RT @MiraSorvino: What are you waiting for @amazon ? Do you want to be the last one selling in the name of #hate? #dumpbreitbart https://t.c…... 1 day ago
- RT @maththrills: #MachineLearning vs. #AI: what's the difference? @abcbrisbane radio 1:10 today w. @kellyhd & Soh Yeong Roh & me @QUTmedia…... 1 day ago
- RT @lizhenry: This is super important!!! twitter.com/kavbojka/statu…... 1 day ago
all up1 SWORD 2 SWORDS 3 SWORDS 4 SWORDS 5 SWORDS Aesthetics AI Anarchy art being awesome Children Creativity Culture cyborgs dreamy Embodiment Family Fashion Feminism Fighting Football fun geek kids fun stuff robots Geek Stuff gender Grrr Grumpy hands off our internet unless you bring fatter pipes history technology gender research Human-Robot Relations Ideas just think about it just thinking about stuff is underated in the technology industry making stuff Me Motherhood Music Newtown no damn idea Non-humans Philosophy pop culture Punk really? robot fun Robots Science SciFi Sex sexy ideas funny Sport state i'm in Stupidity Surfing Suzuki Sword Awards Tae Kwondo Technology tech porn Telling It Like It Is Thinking Twitter Unfinished Violin weird shit i think of Whatever what were you thinking with added awesome Women in Tech Women Warriors wondering Writing wtf? yay kids! Zeitgeist