I love the mobility options. It really highlights the hidden decisions about when and where human is required. I’m told the head didn’t go into space. It was optional. (But I haven’t confirmed that). I also appreciate the astromaleness, which you can see in the other pictures from NASA and which pervades the whole crew!
What’s inside the box?
- RT @NewYorker: On Thursday, the first round of layoffs began at the Carrier plant that Trump said he'd save. nyer.cm/krkkuVP... 15 hours ago
- RT @mpesce: The 'weaponisation of confusion' twitter.com/RVAwonk/status…... 15 hours ago
- Testing... Hey andra i really want to #visit you @RobotLaunch... 16 hours ago
- RT @andragy: .@RobotLaunch Hey andra i really want to #visit you @RobotLaunch... 16 hours ago
- .@RobotLaunch Hey andra i really want to #visit you @RobotLaunch... 16 hours ago
all up1 SWORD 2 SWORDS 3 SWORDS 4 SWORDS 5 SWORDS Aesthetics AI Anarchy art being awesome Children Creativity Culture cyborgs dreamy Embodiment Family Fashion Feminism Fighting Football fun geek kids fun stuff robots Geek Stuff gender Grrr Grumpy hands off our internet unless you bring fatter pipes history technology gender research Human-Robot Relations Ideas just think about it just thinking about stuff is underated in the technology industry making stuff Me Motherhood Music Newtown no damn idea Non-humans Philosophy pop culture Punk really? robot fun Robots Science SciFi Sex sexy ideas funny Sport state i'm in Stupidity Surfing Suzuki Sword Awards Tae Kwondo Technology tech porn Telling It Like It Is Thinking Twitter Unfinished Violin weird shit i think of Whatever what were you thinking with added awesome Women in Tech Women Warriors wondering Writing wtf? yay kids! Zeitgeist